Celebrate Recovery is a ministry designed to help hurting people. It is made up of regular folk like you and me, who are on a journey toward wholeness; seeking recovery from life’s challenges and celebrating God’s healing. We believe in walking together through the pain of this life as we follow Christ, not telling people how or where they should walk. In CR you will identify with the most authentic, transparent, genuine, and compassionate people anywhere.
At CR, trained leaders provide safe, confidential, Christ-centered groups where people can grow. They offer their stories as fellow travelers on the journey to healing and restoration. We believe that change is possible by the power of Jesus through this biblical program.
We invite you to join us!
Things We Are
- A safe place to share
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for one another
- A place of respect
- A place where Confidentiality is Required
- A place to learn, grow and become strong
- A place where you can take off your mask
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
Things We Are Not
- A place for selfish control
- A place for therapy
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix
Should you be experiencing a Crisis and need immediate assistance please dial 2-1-1 for resources in your local area or contact the Mercer County Behavioral Health Crisis Hotline 724-662-2227