Prevention and Recovery from Life’s Controlling Problems
Shaping the future through building relationships and fostering empowerment.
To equip and provide support for living a purposeful and fulfilling life through encouragement, resources, training and discipleship in an atmosphere of love and acceptance.
The Life Center is a place where you will build friendships and recieve support through programs, activities, education, and resources for prevention and recovery from life controlling problems.
(2nd & 4th Saturday of the month)
View a current schedule of our supporting and equipping groups, group meetings and activities, and training seminars and development opportunities.
Life Center – What We Do
- Leisure Times
Support & Equipping
- Living Free Communities Support Groups
- Life’s Healing Choices 8 Week DVD Study
- Celebrate Recovery Step Study
- Family and Loved One Support Groups
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention
- Monthly Speaker Empowerment Series
Offered in collaboration with area agencies and organizations
- Certified Recovery Specialist
- Certified Family Recovery Specialist
- Certified Recovery Specialist Supervisory Training
- Leadership Training Series
- Addiction 101 – Understanding the Disease
- Treatment Options
- Medical Assisted Treatment
Faith Based Recovery Training
- Preparing the Church Body
17 6th Avenue
Greenville, PA 16125