Our preschool emphasizes the development of the whole child through active learning situations. We strive for a balanced, nurturing, caring, developmental approach to education for children who are 3, 4, and turning 5 years old.
Our program provides freedom for children to have spontaneous play and interaction, where they make discoveries, explore, solve problems and develop social skills. This, in addition to structured, teacher- directed activities in which children learn to focus attention and function in a group, fosters success and positive self-esteem.
Our curriculum provides opportunities that encourage the social, emotional, artistic, imaginative physical and spiritual development of a child, while also offering many activities that allow for development in cognitive areas as well as kindergarten- readiness.
Our qualified staff and small class sizes allow each child to develop according to his or her own pace, interest and learning style. We emphasize encouragement as a vital role in each child’s development.
- To provide an enjoyable and rewarding experience in a school setting.
- To provide the opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music and art.
- To develop each child’s social skills of sharing, helping and interacting with others.
- To offer curriculum areas of creative arts, science, math, language, imaginative play, health and large and small motor skills.
- To prepare children to enter kindergarten, including teaching independence and self-help skills along with full visual alphabet recognition.
- To help children see themselves as uniquely created and loved by God.
There is a $20 Non-Refundable Registration Fee due when you turn in your registration form.
An additional $2.50 processing fee is added to all online payments. Thank you.